Google talk is most useful software for chatting and it is using by many number of people.
it contains both voice chat and video chat.
now i will show the extra feature Google implemented and has not said much about
TIPS USEFUL WHILE CHATTING
- Change the font size - While holding the control key, move the scroll wheel on your mouse either up or down. This trick works while being focused in either the read or write area.
- Insert line breaks - If you want to have a message that spans multiple paragraphs, just hold shift and hit enter. You can add as many new lines as you want to create.
- Bold Text - To write something bold, you can use an asterisk before and after the word, like *this* .
- Italic Text - To use italics, use an underscore before an after the word, like _this_ .
- Switch windows - Hitting tab will cycle through open windows. It will select minimized conversations, to expand them just hit enter. If you just want to cycle through IM's and don't care about the buddy list, control-tab will do that and will automatically expand a minimized conversation if you settle on one.
- Invitation Tips - You don’t need to say Yes or No when someone wants to add you as a friend; you can simply ignore it, the request will go away. (On the other hand, someone with whom you chat often will automatically turn to be your friend, unless you disable this in the options).
- Show Hyperlinks - You can show your homepage or blog URL simply by entering the it in your away message (at the top of the main window). It will automatically turn to a link visible to others.
- A message can be 32767 characters long.
- Ctrl + E - It centralizes the selected text, or the current line.
- Ctrl + R - It justifies to the right the selected text, or the current line.
- Ctrl + L - It justifies to the left the selected text, or the current line.
- Ctrl + I - The same thing does that Tab.
- Tab - It is giving the area to each of the windows opened by Google Talk.
- Ctrl + Tab - The same thing does that Shift + Tab .
- Shift + Tab - The same thing does that Tab but in reverse.
- Ctrl + Shift + L -Switch between points, numbers, letters, capital letters, roman numbers and capital roman numbers
- Ctrl + 1 (KeyPad) - It does a simple space between the lines.
- Ctrl + 2 (KeyPad) - It does a double space between the lines.
- Ctrl + 5 (KeyPad) - A space does 1.5 between the lines.
- Ctrl + 1 (NumPad) - It goes at the end of the last line.
- Ctrl + 7 (NumPad) - It goes at the begin of the last line.
- Ctrl + F4 - It closes the current window.
- Alt + F4 - It closes the current window.
- Alt + Esc - It Minimize all the windows.
- Windows + ESC - Open Google Talk (if it's minimized, or in the tray)
- F9 - Open Gmail to send an email to the current contact.
- F11 - It initiates a telephonic call with your friend.
- F12 - It cancels a telephonic call.
- Esc - It closes the current window.
HOW TO MAKE A CONFERENCE CALL IN GOOGLE TALK FROM UR PC
What you need to do to have conference calls: Open up a copy of Google Talk on all computers with which you wish to conference. After one copy is opened make a new shortcut for Google Talk but at the end of it add /nomutex. If you installed it to the default folder then your shortcut should read "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex. Open 2nd instances of the software on every user's computer. After this start a chain: User 1 should connect on one instance to user 2. User 2 will connect on his second instance to user 3. User 3 will connect using his second instance back to user 1. With this chain everyone is connected to everyone.
ALL UR EMOTIONS IN UR FINGER TIPSAll these emotions appears in color cartoons in a conversation